Submit a change of address for my child(ren)?

If you move it is important that you notify the school. You can call, or stop in at the office. Verification of the address may be requested (either lease agreement, or an electric bill).

Please notify the school of any phone number changes throughout the year. We need to have current numbers (home, cell or work) in case of an emergency with your student and we need to contact you.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.